Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Home Staging Business Cards Has Anyone Worked For 1st Empire Financial Or Had A Home Loan Through Them?

Has anyone worked for 1st Empire Financial or had a home loan through them? - home staging business cards

I am currently in negotiations for a career with them in a position to start an Office Manager. After the first conversation I was very excited about the opportunity and thought it might be something that can start me to a fabulous career of my career.

I've already checked my background, I had ($ 100) to pay. The refunded $ 100 after an office manager. Also used as a deposit is, as his handling of large sums of money in the form of controls. The first day of training will bring $ 300 to my pay badges, car magnetic signs, etc. are essentially an independent contractor for a portion of my training for the position of Office Manager. The $ 300 is refundable if I Office Manager.

My reason for asking this question because I'm not sure what they think about the possibility. I 12/hr will be paid during the training, I'm not sure what that means education. I am obliged to bring the prospects to win the loans are looking to experience in the treatment ofthe loan process prior to Level 2 training, it spoke to me about where I will be my office is run.

This is a modification of the loan or finance companies. I'm curious what some others think about this possibility. Perhaps some people who are involved with the Office of Education and has not yet become what they thought. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

2 comments:

LoanModi... said...

I'm sorry, you have problems with changing loan companies, but I know who is 100% guaranteed or your money back. They are also the A + rating with the Better Business Bureau or BBB and are a certified company. We invite you to check. Then please call 1-800-557-1467 Ext 4 receive immediate treatment. cresmod.com or conquest of financial services.

da shadow said...

They want to know what review other business strategies for new employees. Three hundred ball is a little high office supplies, it is a guarantee to obtain and maintain employment or simply a guarantee that the U.S. are $ 300. Visit the office of a company and see how many complaints they have. I still have never paid for this work belongs. I can see their own credit card, but the rest is bull. adopts this kind of pressure.

Post a Comment