Friday, February 12, 2010

Catheral - Raymond Carver - Presentation Need Help! Color Scheme For Living Room And Kitchen?

Need help! color scheme for living room and kitchen? - catheral - raymond carver - presentation

I need to change, and you want to paint my living room and kitchen. The problem is that I Catheral ceiling and my kitchen and dining room are all open. The carpet in the living room and dining room is brown and my furniture is beige, the walls are currently a purple color, I need a new color without having to replace the carpet now. Hopes of a single color with an accent wall. Suggestions?

5 comments:

WELCOME TO DC said...

red

Sally May said...

lighter brown chocolate? Everyone loves brown.

Jodie S. said...

You can paint color and texture of the bone. I do not go too far from neutral on the brown carpet. If the bone is actually painted everything.

Nurse Susan said...

And the pale yellow walls with a wall made of gold or
Powder blue walls with a wall of blue smoke or
Sage green walls with a pale hunter accent wall or
Dust rose a wall of Burgundy, or
Aqua a turquoise wall or
Walls made of ivory:
pink
Gold
Wise
Aqua
Blue Smoke
Caramel accent.

donna d said...

I choose tend to off-white, because it is difficult in proportion to their awsome rug.antique white Burgundy is a rich white cream that can provide a wall in Burgundy on the way to greater wall as an accent thats cool home beatyful only my advice, see if you're going to save the color that shows you the old white Different Shadfar I do not want you to think it is a goal that is not only a rich white cream

Post a Comment