Thursday, February 18, 2010

January 2010 Stomach Virus New Jersey I Had My 1st Period Last Summer (2009) And It Is Now January (2010) And My Second Period Hasnt Come! HELP ME?

I had my 1st period last summer (2009) and it is now January (2010) and my second period hasnt come! HELP ME? - january 2010 stomach virus new jersey

shown in bold, I had my time in a year I am not sexually active, Im not sure about the age of my time I had seen 11 or 12 [My B-day of the 11th April I] had some problems, stomach, since I stopped, and I remember, in this way for a spectacular summer day-lol-I just wanted to know if this is normal, I felt as if I never it. OH in the 12th and now, if it helps --

when I had my time very difficult, I would use the heavy flow of towels and they enjoy the same 3 hours with tampons, I remember one weeks or 2 befor I got my first period, had Brown Discharge .. ... Recently, I had to wait discharge IM Brown and out when it comes

My mother wants to take me to the gynecologist, the scAres I makes me feel that I am an abomination, my mother had her time between the ages of 10 and he was immediately a regular basis. However, later, my parents, all women were there late and irregularly during the period confused and scared my mother and I know if I have anxiety?

I am not active, the vigorous exercise in the gym, sometimes I made breakfast, and that's bad, I'm 5foot 1 and 117ponds Weight

* I basically want to know if this is normal, I see a gynecologist or should I wait to see if it d. ..
Worries ... i meen a period of one year from my time! OOPS I need help please answer

3 comments:

kenoplay... said...

Relax. Their times are not planned until about 14 or 15 Brown discharge is old blood. Do not worry.

Kiya P said...

Do not be afraid!

This is normal for most, if not all the girls
after the first period, it takes time to get in a cycle.
is could be another year before the next period
to be ready.
has nothing to fear. I was 3 years between my 1st and 2 Times.

Katie said...

Hey,
is normal to have irregular periods. But no, I would like to know whether or not illegal.
I try to go to the gynecologist. It can really help!

I hope that helped!

Post a Comment