Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chameleon 2 Ntldr Missing Vista NTLDR Is Missing. Can't Boot, Please Help!?

Vista NTLDR is missing. Can't boot, please help!? - chameleon 2 ntldr missing

I have a new team and all, especially for OS X installed, what has been done. I have everything on a hard drive min from 500 GB 5400 rpm, but I had a on a Dell computer, which has 7400 rpm. So I changed the. So I decided that I am trying to triple boot Vista, XP, Vista and Mac OS X should be installed first XP, OS X. 2 I am using Chameleon bootloader, and if I choose Vista, it comes with the error message: NTLDR is missing. Press Ctrl + Alt + Del and then when I try to boot XP, but freezes on the blue screen where it says Windows XP. Can anyone help solve these problems? I really can not reinstall the operating system, because the programs, games, videos and much more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XP, then dual-boot Vista. You can not say on OSX, because this situation is not guaranteed (depending on the tower, you are using).

Post a Comment