Friday, January 29, 2010

Digital Floral Headpieces What Is The Best Digital Camera For Me?

What is the best Digital Camera for me? - digital floral headpieces

I plan to go to school with flowers in spring and a digital camera, which can make me a portfolio needs.

What I need is:
- The ability to good pictures with almost
- Something that works well with interior lighting
- A Nice, because I hate spectator ViewScreen
- Something not ask me perfectly stable
- The camera also acts as a camera for general use, because I only
- If you do not spend an arm and a leg

What should I consider? What you need to fulfill my needs.

5 comments:

Ed K said...

Check out the Canon SD450. Takes excellent photos closely. In fact, there are even pictures of flowers into the magazine below. It has a large 2.5 "LCD ViewScreen. And it is small, it is easy to carry with them wherever you go.

If you get a lot of close-up shots inside, you should definitely use a tripod. They are only $ 20 - $ 30 * and make a big difference in the quality and ease of shooting photos of flowers. Then you will not worry about concerns are perfectly stable.

Good luck!

jalapeno... said...

It all depends on what brand you like. I like Canon line only because I like the price (s) and functions. PowerShot A75 I have not bought a few years ago, and I had no problems. Today you can find a Canon PowerShot A510 for about $ 200 and should also suit your needs do. Good luck to you!

The Chancellor™ said...

I can not say for sure. To www.shopping.yahoo.com

lookingf... said...

I suggest a Canon PowerShot. It is relatively new, five megapixel and has a macro function well.

dimkasmi... said...

Perdonally I like the Kodak EasyShare V530, but it costs $ 300.

Post a Comment