Saturday, January 30, 2010

Is Benzonatate Bad What Do I Really Have? Coughing Sounds Like Choking, Causing Me To Throw Up. Zithromax No Help.?

What do I really have? Coughing sounds like choking, causing me to throw up. Zithromax no help.? - is benzonatate bad

I have a cough that makes me vomit, is a productive cough: a clear mucus. 5 days of azithromycin no relief.?
If you are outside much, much worse. It is far more than two weeks. I went to the Dominican Republic. and took Zithromax and benzonatate for 6 days without rest. HELP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suggest you go instead to a real doctor to ask a bunch of anonymous people in cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

I suggest you go instead to a real doctor to ask a bunch of anonymous people in cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

I do not know if you've heard of the flu, but is a national emergency at this time. The flu is a virus that has two strains of H1N1 (swine) and H2N3 (Human) - which is known to cause human influenza each year. FDA rolls each year, a vaccine to prevent you disgusting.

It is possible that patients with the flu or if you have the flu and a bacterial infection. Let your body virus infects more. My brother just got out of hospital with the H1N1 virus and bacterial pneumonia.

If you have a bacterial infection, antibiotics are necessary, but if it is not necessary, and it is worse for you to take. So begins the resistance. Influenza causes pain and discomfort, cough, fever, etc. If your sputum (phlegm) is not colored (brown, yellow, green or blood) is probably just the flu, without bacterial infection, which explains why Zithromax provide any assistance. In general, people who have a few days to seek medical help saying, as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to take anti-viralMedicine is a loss after 2 days. The flu usually lasts 1 to 2 weeks. Good night.

Post a Comment