Thursday, January 7, 2010

Side Leg Pain Pain Just Below Knee Cap On Right Leg. The Pain Is On The Inner Side. What Could Be The Problem?

Pain just below knee cap on right leg. The pain is on the inner side. What could be the problem? - side leg pain

Yesterday I had to kneel to get something under the bed. When I tried, could not get hurt to put pressure on his right knee. I had to use a walker for my wife to finally get on the floor. Since I was in pain on the inside of the knee just below the knee. Currently, no health insurance, and am looking for a job. What could be the problem?

4 comments:

sunflowe... said...

Could a kind of wear and tear or ligament strain or tear.

Call the Health Department and ask the free medical clinics and low cost.

Or go to the emergency room, and the payments, but sometimes not to do the necessary tests and, like ibuprofen.

Drug free or at low cost to try
http://www.pparx.org or
http://www.copays.org

SarahM said...

Since you have no history of knee problems, and there is no significant mechanism of injury, I would say that could be rotated in an unfavorable position. Do not use ice, Motrin, and maintain a position of comfort.

Is difficult, without knowing, have said your age, etc. While the leg did not feel unusually hot or cold, numbness, etc., it should go.

Kenneth A said...

sounds like a cartilage problem for me. If you are not then for a review, I suggest plenty of rest, avoid the knee has to go and as you keep warm.

cool kid said...

first to a counselor or doctor, tell him / her move, it is very good ok



ps I'm a newbie to answer for me if I was not good and I'm not a doctor

Post a Comment